Updated 2018 September 30th, 2018
Cookies on this website do not store confidential information. They do not store your name, address etc. However, should you wish to limit, block or eliminate this web site or any other cookie, you may change your browser settings to do this. In short, you can modify the browser to automatically remove or accept them, or if you wish to delete them automatically, close the browser and switch off your computer or mobile device. In compliance with the criteria issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, you are hereby informed regarding the cookies used on this site.
Cookies (or computer biscuits) contain minor information sent by a web site and stored in the user’s browser, in such a way that the web site can query the user’s previous activity.
Types and functioning
Permanent cookies: These expire and disappear depending on how they have been defined
How to disable cookies
Normally it is possible to cease the reception of browser cookies or crease the reception of cookies for a specific service. All modern browsers allow for changes to cookie settings. These settinga are located in the tab for ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ on your browser menu.
How to disable cookies on the most commonly used browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, please consult Microsoft Technical Support or the Browser Help Menu
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Browser History -> Personalised settings. For more information, please consult Mozilla Technical Support or the Browser Help Menu
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please consult Chrome Technical Support or the Browser Help Menu
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please consult Apple Technical Support or the Browser Help Menu
It is worth highlighting that:
- If you disable cookies, some of the functional aspects will also be disabled.
- If you share content from this web site via social networking sites such as Facebook or Twitter, it is possible that you will receive cookies from said web sites. The settings for third party cookies are not under the control of this web, and as such, we suggest you verify third party web to obtain more information on their cookies and how to manage them.
List of cookies
On this website we use these cookies:
_ga.: Google Analytics. It is used to identify unique users and it expires after 2 years.
_gat: Google Analytics. This cookie is typically written to the browser upon the first visit. If the cookie has been deleted by the browser operator, and the browser subsequently visits ximart.com, a new _gat cookie is written with a different unique ID. In most cases, this cookie is used to determine unique visitors to ximart.com and it is updated with each page view. Additionally, this cookie is provided with a unique ID that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an extra security measure.
_gid: Google Analytics. It is used to identify unique users. 24 hours.
PHPSESSID: It is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie, which is commonly referred to as a session cookie. Expires when you close your browser.